The road of becoming a 911 operator - THE ADVENTURE STARS HERE !



                 EMS 2022


About this blog

EMS 2022 is a blog about the life and tips of a Pre-Hospital Emergency Care student. We will see how to react in real life or death situations and learn a handful of practical medical terms. Do you know that current studies show that, after training in CPR, only 45% of candidates who complete the course are able to do CPR correctly, safely and save a life? This a vital skills to learn even just for personal knowledge. You never know when it can become handy!

I will also write on my journey to become an Emergency Medical Dispatcher or more commonly labelled as a 911 operator! This is a new challenge that I chose to take on because I wanted to enhance my knowledge about the emergency, and medical field by having a real work experience in the field before I finish my schooling.

On this note, I hope you will be a part of my first blog writing adventure!


About me

Welcome!

My name is Gabrielle, and I am 23 years old. I was born in Chicoutimi, Saguenay. I worked for 6 years as a bartender and waitress in lots of different restaurants as Boston Pizza, Terrasses Bonsecours and L'Oeufrier. I also started dancing when I was 8 years old. I specialize in commercial dance, and as of today, I am part of a company called Quebec Issime in wich I have been dancing professionally since 2017. 

I moved to Montreal about 3 years ago just after I got my diploma to work in the Cinematographic and Television Industry. I realized that I was not built for that kind of work, and so I took a year off school to think about my goals and aspirations. I am actually in my second year of my college course in the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care program, and I fell in love with it! With the skills I learned and the knowledge that I have got, I will try my best to share them with you all. 

Thank you!

Gabrielle Savard

Commentaires

Enregistrer un commentaire

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Emergency Pre-Hospital Care: Gabrielle Savard-Dion's useful glossary !